Adult Art Classes
Art Mart Academy in Partnership with Watauga Arts Council
NEXT SESSION: December 8th, 15th, 22nd
Instructor: John Bond
NEW CLASSES STARTING IN JANUARY
Duration: 2 hour classes
Number of Classes: 3 classes. 4th week to be used for a makeup day or added instruction time for an additional fee. We prefer for the classes to be used consecutively but you may purchase a 3 block class and use them as needed as long as space allows.
Medium: You pick, you bring! Each student may have a consultation with John before starting class to determine their medium and materials needed.
Class Details: Students should let John know your experience level and if you would like to accomplish certain goals. John teaches each student based on their personal skill level, goals, and medium they desire to learn. He helps students refine their skills and teaches new techniques.
About the Instructor: John Bond recently closed his art supply store which was a local favorite over 28 years. A talented artist himself, he has more than 28 years experience teaching art classes to students from children to senior adults. He has had a steady following of repeat students and is eager to start teaching again.
Registration: Registration in a rolling basis. You can jump in on a session and make up the class you missed.
Class Size: To allow for proper social distancing, no more than 8 students per class
COVID Safety Standards:
- Watauga Arts Council has cleared a the largest room in their building to accommodate social distancing for classes.
- Please take your temperature and sign in upon entry
- Masks are required to be worn inside the building at all times
- Please do not enter the building if you think you may have been exposed to COVID 19.
- Please do not enter the building if you have had any symptoms of COVID including but not limited to- fever, coughing, fatigue, or soar throat in the past 24 hours